Have you ever wanted to better yourself or overcome a problem but didn’t know where to start?
Do you find that you have an ingrained way of approaching life that derails your ability to move forward? Or have you taken steps to move forward only to realize you are right back where you started?
If you’re ready to…
- Prioritize who you are in understanding your story’s characters, it’s set, and script that influence you
- Explore beyond your immediate reasons for change to reflect your wants
- Take manageable action for something new, while adjusting old habits
- Build capabilities to manage changes for in an unknown future
…then your journey of transformation begins with Intention.
Dr. Ian D. Brooks, MS — affectionately known as Dr. B — will help you manage your intent.
- “Everything starts with inte However, when we cow down to our inertia and give intent a miss, we miss out on wonderful transformational journeys, that could have been ours. This book is a wonderful guide, that could help each one of us, to consciously define our transformations, prioritize our needs, identify the cues, harness our natural abilities, and then actively evolve towards what we should really be.” — Sangeeth Varghese, MBA Founder, LeadCap Ventures
- “This book offers you a framework, steps to take, points of attention, advice, and many real-life examples to support you in your journey. It could be the trigger to make your next move.” — Henny Portman, Coach, Portman PM[O] Consultancy
- “Intention is the best kind of boo A book that teaches you, but doesn’t make you feel like you’re in class.” — Lee Miller, JD, MBA, Human Capital Consultant
- “This book is about making a transformation within yourself and living your life with intentio I loved its readability, stories from the heart and practical tips it offered. There was not one thing about it that I disliked! I recommend this book to anyone who feels interested in diving deeper into themselves and getting the motivation and courage to make a positive change within their life. I give it five stars!” — Jana Bedard, Executive, Nike
- “If you’re looking to make some intentional changes in your life, whether big, small or somewhere in between, D Brooks has written a book that will ensure your success! Not only is the book practical with lots of sound strategies, it can guide you step by step and is for anyone who’s looking to make lasting, successful change!” — Sohee Jun, PhD, Author, Leadership Expert and Coach
Dr. Ian Brooks is the chief executive and founder of Rhodes Smith Consulting leading transformations of people and organizations for over 24 years. Ian has extensive experience in executive and leadership development, change management, business performance consulting, and communication planning.
Ian holds a PhD in Industrial /Organizational Psychology from Marshall Goldsmith School of Management at Alliant International University, a Master’s in Clinical Psychology from Auburn University at Montgomery, and a Bachelor’s in Psychology from Morehouse College.