“The Trinity Six” by Charles Cumming (website) is a fictional spy thriller focusing on the theory that the Cambridge Five (a ring of English Trinity College students who were spies for Russia – Guy Burgess, Donald Maclean, John Cairncross, Anthony Blunt, and Kim Philby) had a sixth member. As always, what gets the politicians is usually never the act, but the cover up.
I got the “OK” from the publisher to giveaway one (1) copy to three (3) lucky winners.
Read the rest of my thoughts on “The Trinity Six and then enter the giveaway.
- Contest is for one (1) new copy of “The Trinity Six”.
- There will be THREE (3) WINNERS
- Must be a US / Canada mailing Address
- Ends Tuesday March 29, 2011
- Winners will be chosen using Random.org
- Winners will have 24 hours after my initial contact to write back their mailing address, otherwise alternate winners will be picked